الاثنين، 19 يونيو 2017

Review: The Body Shop Tea tree...Wash-scrub-mask



Let's start by saying that I probably would not have bought this myself. I got this as a gift, and it is just not agreeing with my skin. I am currently more dry and sensitive than oily, and this product just aggravates my skin, the beads especially feel scratchy. The tea tree tingle also makes my cheeks red and sensitive.
I have not used this as a mask much, just because it takes alot of effort to remove, and I noticed it was the same with the other Body Shop tea tree mask I used.

I think you would like this if you enjoy physical scrubs, and like tea tree smells and tingle.

As for me, I just can't leave a product without finishing it,  so I will use this up but not repurchase. It is nothing against The Body Shop, I love their products and think they definitely work, it is just that this product did not work for my current skin now.
My next step is to find a good gentle creamy cleanser to soothe my skin.



Ingredients:

ليست هناك تعليقات:

إرسال تعليق